Friday 25 November 2016

Update: Imperial Fists!

So last night my brain decided that sleep wasn't a priority but rather than sit around and waste the time I set about working on some of my Heresy Imperial Fists. I had 5 marines in MKIV armor already built and airbrushed with Averland Sunset so it was simply a case of finishing the yellows and then detailing. After about 6 hours, here's what I came up with:


Whilst 5 guys isn't enough for a unit in Horus Heresy games, I will be using these as a combat squad in a local battle brothers tournament later on today which will be the first time in a year that my BaC models will have properly hit the table. Once I've built up this army somewhat to a standard that is suitable for 30K though, I will most likely be using 2 or 3 of these guys as Sgt.s rather than standard marines due to the wargear that I've given them.

Marine with power sword and bolt pistol

This guy will be the Sgt. in today's games, armed with a power fist and bolt pistol

3rd marine who has the possibility of being a Sgt. the boltgun would allow for him to just be an adventurous standard marine though

Alongside the 3 shown above there are also two fairly uninteresting bolter marines to allow the group to be fielded as a combat squad in 40K.

Well it might have been a while since we last made a post on here but things have been pretty busy recently. We are currently trying to get one of our other wargamer friends to join us in this humble endeavor so hopefully we shall see him, along with some more content from myself and Daemon Colin, fairly soon. As always, thanks for reading,

-Commissar Raphel

No comments:

Post a Comment