Monday 11 July 2016

Imperial Fists Cataphractii

Despite the fact that this unit (which personally I'm quite happy with) being finished nearly 3 weeks now, I've only just had chance to get some good pictures of them. These guys are the first unit of (hopefully) many for my 30K Imperial Fists army and they look great alongside my contemptor dread which was also finished around a similar time, but more about him in another post. As for the Cataphractii, I'll let the pictures do the talking.
The whole completed unit of 5

Sgt. with power sword and veteran with heavy flamer



Overall I feel as though I've done alright with these guys. I'm venturing out into a new field with the yellow and this is one of my first times really putting some effort into basing (Usually its just some simple texture paint or sand with a drybrush and maybe a wash).

Thanks for reading and I'll see you all in the next post!
-Commissar Raphel

3 comments: