|Love these stamps!|
- Chaos Space Marines
- 5 Chosen (these need to be done this weekend for Combat Patrol on Monday)
- 3 Bikes
- 1 Helbrute
- 1 Chaos Lord
- Vampire Counts/Death
- 10 Dire Wolves
- 1 Lord on a Zombie Dragon
- 20 Crypt Ghouls
- 20 Skeleton Warriors
- 1 Corpse Cart
- 2 Morghast Archai
Would like to have this collection finished so that I could perhaps enter the GW AoS GT next year??
Also thinking of getting 40 zombies, and the Start Collecting Skeleton Horde box to add to my collection as well.
- Dark Vengeance Dark Angels
- 10 Tactical Marines
- 1 Librarian
- 1 Company Master
- 5 Deathwing Terminators
- 3 Ravenwing Bikes
Need these just to be cleared so I can get on with other things.
- Box O' Tricks ongoing project
- Necrons - 1 Overlord, 12 Warriors, 3 Scarabs, 1 Triarch Stalker
- AdMech - 10 Skitarii with more to come?
- Orks - 1 Warboss, some Boyz, 6 KillaKans, 1 Trukk Gun
- Stormcast - 1 Lord Relictor, 3 Prosecutors
- Anything else that the club likes to give me to paint!
This will just hopefully go on in the background as I work through various models.
So here I present some of my floating ideas for future projects and things that I may like to do in the future! I'm not necessarily committing to doing these yet, but I have them in mind.
- 30k Death Guard - I've always wanted to dabble into 30k, one of the main things that has put me off is the price. However with B@C and other things such as kitbashing the entry level can now be quite cheap. I'm planning to make this completely out of this world with different armour marks, good painting, lots of conversions, as well as some cool bases.
Also - Mastodon!
|£300 of pure Forge World resin pocket (and battlefield) rape - what could be better?|
- 40k/AoS Daemons - Yep! More Chaos! Well, Daemons have the advantage to be used with both AoS and 40k, so I figured that it may supplement my Chaos Marines quite well. I particularly like Khorne and Tzeentch so that should be interesting if I decided to follow trough with this.
- Bolt Action Germans - Deviating from Games Workshop can never be a bad thing, and Warlord are just as good a miniature company, and Bolt Action seems like a cool historical game for WW2. Also Commissar Raphel says its good and I would like to get some models for this.
- 40k Dark Mechanicum?? - Possibility to bolster the forces of my Chaos army, just a very basic idea at the moment.
So, I hope you enjoyed looking at my hobby goals for the next year, and the ideas of some of my future projects! I would like to hear some of your hobby goals so if you have any, post them in the comments below, or perhaps join the 2016/17 Hobby Season over at www.40kaddict.uk!