Thursday 4 August 2016

WiP: Box O' Tricks Necron Warriors #1 - Rebuilding



The first thing I tackled in the 'Box O' Tricks' was the 12 Necron Warriors. I originally thought that there were only ten of them but when I counted up I had 11. This thoroughly confused me until I realised that they came in squads of 12 and I was just missing a complete warrior from the outset. After this setback I decided to process the warriors in two batches - one of 5 and the other of 6. Luckily I managed to find heads and arms for this batch of models and did a quick repair job in order to get them complete.

Ragtag band of warriors!

To get these models ready for spray primer I had a lot of mould lines and flash to clean up. I did this using my hobby knife. I also discovered that as you can see in the picture above, these had been quite clearly assembled by someone at the club who had little idea what they were doing - note the wannabe Death Jester, one in from the right!

However after many hours of cursing as the necrons were poorly glued so bits kept falling off, I managed to get them ready for the priming stage!
Stay Tuned for more posts and thanks for reading!
~DaemonColin

P.S. If anyone is going to the Combat Patrol event on the 29th August at Warhammer World then drop a comment below - it will be nice to meet some new people!



No comments:

Post a Comment