Inside I had models from a total of 6 different armies - some only were represented by single models and others had quite a lot in them. These were Necrons, Skitarii, Orks, Skaven, High Elves and Stormcast Eternals. So let's take a look...
- 10 Necron Warriors - Some with heads some without - luck of the draw!
- 1 Triarch Stalker - Half built missing a leg
- 1 (part) Necron Overlord - Only found two parts of this guy so far!
- 3 Scarab Bases - They need some redistribution.
All 10 Warriors
Scarabs and a lonely base
Overlord Cape and War Scythe
- 5 Rangers - All missing arms 1 missing head
- 5 Vanguard - Need serious mould line attention!
- A pile of spare parts
I was surprised at these because there were no missing heads or arms! Low expectations, eh?
5 Unloved Vanguard - Quite clearly the Omnissiah has not seen the need to give them arms!
- 3 Prosecutors - Well built one missing the top of a hammer
- 1 Lord Relictor
IMO the best looking Stormcast model - and I hate Stormcast with a burning passion!
- 6 Killa Kans - Various degrees of quality - some painted some unbuilt missing parts etc.
- 1 Trukk Gun? - Unpainted
- A literal pile of Boyz
- 3 Cave Squigs
- 1 Warboss
- Ork Boss Zagstruk - Painted
- Random Ork Character - Painted
Best Warboss Sculpt ever!
'Ere We Go!
Not sure who this guy is?
- 1 Mk4 Tac Marine from B@C
- 1 Skaven Warp Fire Weapons Team
- 1 Aegis Defence Line Sentry Gun
- 1 High Elf Wizard with a bent staff
So all in all quite a large haul of things to be getting on with. Most of the models are in the condition that I expected and so none really came as that much of a surprise. This project will be a lot of work but hopefully quite fun, and it will help me to improve my painting skill on a wide range of different models and armies.